The sure fire way to get rid of constipation in pregnancy is this simple recipe:
1st thing in the morning on a empty stomach
- 6 oz Green Juice (your choice, combination of kale, parsley, cucumber, spinach, chard, green apples, etc)
- 1 Tablespoon of chia seeds mixed in the green juice
- Allow 1-2 minutes to pass while the chia seeds are in the juice so they can expand
- And finally add 6 oz of heavy pulp aloe juice
- Take a 200 mg Magnesium supplement
This combination is the cure all for constipation in pregnancy. This mixture can be consumed daily.
To make this combination more effective, I also suggest a 50 billion probiotic (cold supplements only) and eating fermented food on a regular basis. Also, if gas and bloating persist, try pinapple and papaya enzymes. Happy pregnancy.